At last the perfect scarecrow!
No more birds fouling your boat! (Guano) legal protection of registered designs
- For sail or power boats
- Easy to use, deploys ans stows quicky
- Light and practical
- Stainless Steel construction (V4A), wires in polyester
- Compact and is easy to stow
- Can be used with SWI-TEC's universal accessories
- No risk to birds
How to deploy: Mount and secure the scarecrow. Deploy the polyester wires by pulling the line and that's it!
To stow: Pull on the other end of the line and the wires will disappear into the tube.
- The random movements of the wires and balls stop seagulls approaching.
- For larger boats you simply use additional scarecrows
- In the case that you wish to use the Scarecrow whilst your boat is covered with a canopy or tarpaulin, you will need to make a 25mm hole in the material to insert the pole. The Art. No. 2073 and 2074 is designed to stop water coming through that hole..
Art. No. : 2070
- Scarecrow Standard
- Dimensions: ø = 25 mm, L = 1.60 m, diametre open approx. 2,7 m
- Material: Stainless steel, V4A, wires in polyester
Art. No. : 2071
- Foot ajustable in PVC and anodised aluminium
Art. No. : 2072
- 3 Polyester straps and quick connections
Art. No. : 2073
- Cover for canopy/tarpaulin, blue (PVC)
Art. No. : 2074
- Cover for canopy/tarpaulin, white (PVC)
Art. No. : 2075
- Telescop-holder for Scarecrow, (1-1.5m)
Art. No. : 2081
- Universal Holder for reling
Art. No. : 2085
- Deck socket for scarescrow, outside mounting (ø disc outside = 90 mm, ø tube outside = 43mm, length = 75mm)
Art. No. : 2086
- Deck socket for scarescrow, flush mounting (ø disc outside = 90 mm, ø tube outside = 43mm, length = 75mm)